If you have passed the selection process and accepted the provisional report on credit recognition, you will be notified by email of your pre-admission. This notification will indicate how to formalize the pre-admission and the deadline.
The pre-admission process is formalized by making the payment* of the reservation fee of €695 and the Hospitality Services fee of €500 by credit card or a bank transfer. If you choose to pay by a transfer, send us a proof of payment to email@example.com
*this payment guarantees your place, provided that the payment is made by the deadline indicated.
*the amount paid as the pre-admission fee does not form part of the academic fees and is non-refundable.
Once the pre-admission payment is made, the candidate will be notified by e mail with instructions on how to formalize the enrollment.
Formalization of enrollment involves three steps:
- Payment of the enrollment fees (€1295 fo single degrees and €1795 for double degrees) within the deadline indicated
- Completion of the enrollment form
- Signing of the enrollment documents
Definitive enrollment will be granted when the student has provided stamped academic documentation or certified copies by post or in person:
- Academic transcript for the courses you have taken at your university stamped by your university, original or a certified copy
- Study plan of the entire degree stamped by the university, original or a certified copy
- Detailed description of the subjects you have already passed stamped by your university, original or certified copies.
If the university studies have been pursued outside of the European Union, the documents must also be legalized by the Hague Apostille or via diplomatic channels. If the requested documentation is not submitted before the beginning of the academic year, the provisional report on credit recognition will not come into effect.