In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of individuals when it comes to processing their personal data and the free circulation of such data and which repealed Directive 95/46/CE, we would advise you that your data will be processed at the liability of FUNDACIÓN UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU (from now on, FUSP-CEU), for the purposes of answering your request for information, and keep you informed about initiatives and events which may be of interest to you educationally or which help us to understand your educational needs better. Furthermore, we advise you that it is planned to draw up profiles, for the purpose of finding out which products or services would suit you best, as well as the best way of communicating them to you, depending on the preferences or habits shown, and which are offered by our foundation or bodies associated with it (*).
FUSP-CEU advises that the processing indicated is legitimised by the consent of the parties concerned or, as appropriate, their legal representatives.
Furthermore, FUSP-CEU advises you that the data will be stored while the consent given by you lasts, except for the cases where we are legally obliged to store them.
FUSP-CEU advises you that it will process the data legally, faithfully, transparently, suitably and appropriately, in a limited, precise and up-to-date manner. For this reason FUSP-CEU undertakes to take all reasonable measures to ensure that the data are deleted or rectified without delay where they are inaccurate.
We advise you that the communication of your personal data by FUSP-CEU to Foundations, Institutions and Centres, which come under or are associated with FUSP-CEU (*) is expected, for the purposes of management and also in order to keep you informed about activities and projects being carried out. We would advise you that there is no plan to transfer data internationally.
In accordance with the rights granted to you under current data protection legislation you may address the relevant Supervisory Authority to submit any claim you consider to be appropriate, and also exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation on processing, suppression, portability and objection to the processing of your personal data. You may also request withdrawal of the consent given for them to be processed by addressing your request to FUSP-CEU address c/Tutor 35 (Madrid), or by e-mail email@example.com.
With respect to the rights of access, rectification, restriction of processing, suppression, portability and objection to processing which may be exercised you before FUSP-CEU, and in accordance with Chapter III of the GDPR, you should bear the following in mind:
- Right of Access: This is the user’s right to obtain information about their specific personal data which has been, or is being, processed by FUSP-CEU and the information available about the source of such data and the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of Rectification: This is the right of the affected person to have such data as may be incorrect or incomplete amended. his may only be fulfilled in relation to information which is under the control of FUSP-CEU (for example, deleting comments published on its web site, or web site images or content containing the user’s personal data).
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the right to limit the purposes of the processing originally planned by the data controller.
- Right of Suppression: This is the right to delete the user’s personal data, with the exceptions provided for in the GDPR or in other applicable regulations establishing their compulsory storage, in time and in an appropriate manner.
- Right of Portability: This is the right to receive such data as the user may have provided from FUSP-CEU, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and transmit them to another controller.
- Right of objection: This is the user’s right to prevent their personal data being processed or that FUSP-CEU cease processing them.
In order to exercise any of the rights described above, the following requirements must be met.
- Submission of a letter to the postal address: C/Tutor 35 (Madrid) or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The letter sent by the data subject requesting the exercise their right must fulfil the following legal requirements:
- Name and surnames of the party concerned and a copy of their National Identity Document. In the exceptional cases where delegation is allowed, it will also be necessary to send identification of the person representing you by the same means along with the document proving they are your representative. The photocopy of the National Identity Document may be substituted, as long as proof of identity is given by any other legally valid means.
- Petition specifying the request (right being requested or information for which access is wanted). If reference is not made to a specific file, all the information held with your personal data will be provided. If information is requested for a specific file, only the information on that file will be provided. If information is requested relating to a third party, this will never be provided. If a request is made on the telephone, you will be told to make it in writing and advised how to do it and the address it is to be sent to. Information is never given over the telephone.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Documents backing up the request being made.
The data subject must use a method of sending which gives proof of despatch and delivery of the request.
FUSP-CEU has appointed a Data Protection Manager (”DPM”) who is in charge of ensuring that the processing carried out by our institution complies with data protection legislation. You can contact the DPM for any queries, to exercise your rights or send your suggestions, using the e-mail: email@example.com
FUSP-CEU will be the data controller for processing the data entered on the forms at www.uchceu.es and will also be the one to take the necessary technical and organisational measures, depending on the risk involved in the processing carried out in relation to the data captured, as provided for in data protection legislation and directed at ensuring the security of all personal data, preventing their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access.
*CEU Institutions, dependent facilities and Foundations: Fundación Privada Universidad Abat Oliba CEU, Fundación San Pablo Andalucía, Fundación San Pablo Castilla y León, Fundación San Pablo Sanchinarro, Fundación Abat Oliba, Fundación San Pablo for Study Grants, Colegio Mayor Universitario de San Pablo, Fundación Cultural Ángel Herrera Oria and the Catholic Propagandists Association (Asociación Católica de Propagandistas).