In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that your data will be processed under the responsibility of FUSP-CEU, which informs Users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Network Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Youtube and Google + with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
FUNDACIÓN UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU data: G28423275
C/ del Tutor nº35 - 28008 Madrid
No. Register of foundations: 60
The User has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by FUSP-CEU, demonstrating his/her interest in the information published on the Network. By joining our website, he/she consents to the processing of personal data published in his/her profile. We also inform users that profiling is foreseen, in order to know the products or services that may suit them best, as well as the best way to communicate them to users, according to their preferences or habits shown, and which are offered by our foundation or entities linked to it (*).
The User has access at all times to the privacy policies of the Social Network, and can also configure their profile to ensure privacy.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU has access to and processes the User's public information, and, in particular, their contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network and are not registered in any file.
In accordance with the current data protection rights granted to you, you may address the relevant Supervisory Authority to submit any claim you consider to be appropriate, and also exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, erasure, portability and opposition to the treatment of your personal data. You may also request withdrawal of the consent given by addressing your request to FUSP-CEU address c/Tutor 35 (Madrid), or to the e-mail [email protected].
With respect to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, erasure, portability and opposition to the treatment of your personal data, these can be exercised by users before FUSP-CEU, and in accordance with Chapter III of the GDPR, users should bear the following in mind:
- Right of Access: It is the right that allows users to obtain certain information about their personal data, whose treatment has been carried out or is being carried out by FUSP-CEU, as well as the information available on the origin of such data and the communications carried out or planned communications thereof.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the person concerned to modify the user's data that are inexact or uncomplete. This can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of FUSP-CEU (for example, deleting comments posted on the page itself, or images or web content containing the user's personal data).
- Right of Limitation of Treatment: It is the right to limit the end of the treatment originally planned by the controller.
- Right of Supression: it is the right to supress the user's personal data, except for those planned in the GPDR itself, or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligatory nature of the conservation of the same, in time and form.
- Right of Portability: It is the right to receibe from the FUSP-CEU, those user's personal data that have been facilitated to it, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another responsible party.
- Right of opposition: It is the user's right to not carry out the personal data treatment or FUSP-CEU ceases to process them.
To be able to exercise any of the previously described rights, users will have to comply with the following requirements.
- Submission of a letter to the address: c/Tutor 35 (Madrid) or by e-mail: [email protected].
- The document sent by the owner od the data, who asks for their exercise, will have to comply with the following legal requirements:
- User's name, surname and ID card. in those cases where representation is accepted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the user, as well as the document proving the representation, shall also be required. The ID Card Photocopy may be substitued, provided that identity is accreditted by any other valid means according to law.
- Application in which the request is made (exercise requested or information to which access is sought). If a specific file is not referred to, you will be given all the information we have on your personal data. If you request information on a specific file, only the information on this file will be provided. If you request information relating to a third party, it will never be provided. If you request it by telephone, you will be instructed to do so in writing and you will be informed of how to do so and the address to which you should send it. You will never be given information over the telephone.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Applicant's Date and Signature.
- Documents supporting the request you are making.
You must use any means of proof that the request has been sent and received.