Going to university is a fascinating time in the life of anyone. At Universidad CEU San Pablo we strive to help our students to get the most out of their university years.
In order to do that, and parallel to teaching, at Universidad CEU San Pablo we offer our students the chance to participate in activities that contribute to their education. Because university is much more than notes and exams; it is an experience that leaves its mark for life, opens new horizons and makes us look at the reality around us in more depth.
Here you’ll find:
- Sports activities: schools (paddle tennis, tennis, pilates, tabata...), internal competitions, and championships with other universities (football, basketball, golf, horse riding...)
- Cultural activities: theatre, chorus, music, cinema, initiation to opera, travelling, debate forums, personal creativity competitions, amongst other.
- Concrete proposals to act on our reality and improve the lives of many: volunteering programmes with NGO’s, charity actions, and undertaking cooperation projects.
- Pastoral support and participation in pilgrimages, retreats, spiritual exercises, conferences, debates and the celebration of the sacraments as part of the day-to-day life at our university.
- A Medical and Nurse Service to help to keep and improve health, as well as preventing and treating illness and caring for the sick.
- A Psychological Assistance service which offers pyschological help and guidance on issues or situations which are difficult to tackle without help.