According to what is stated in article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002, of the 11th July, from Services of the Information Society and of Electronic Trade (LSSI-CE), SAN PABLO-CEU UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION informs of cookies used on our website:
On the basis of the holder of the cookie:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the device terminal of the user from a device or domain managed by SAN PABLO-CEU UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION and from the site that provides the service requested by the user.
- Third party: cookies that are sent to the terminal of the user from a device or domain not managed or controlled by SAN PABLO-CEU UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION.
On the basis of the objective:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user correct navigation through the web page and the usage of different options or services that the page may contain.
- Analysis cookies: they can be used for measuring and analysing the behaviour of the users with the aim of improving their experience on the web. They permit measuring, monitoring and studying the activity of the users with the aim of incorporating improvements on SAN PABLO-CEU UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION websites, applications and platforms.
On the basis of time of installation:
- Session cookies: the cookie is installed while the user is navigating around the web. This session cookie will store information of the user’s navigation, remaining active until they leave the web and close the browser.
- Persistent cookies: cookies that allow the web page to remember the information and adjustments that the user has facilitated or carried out in previous sessions. This cookie is stored in the terminal and can be object of access and treatment during the defined period by the person responsible of the cookie, and can be obtained from a few minutes to several years.
This application has been developed by Google, an entity that provides us with the analysis service of the viewers of our page. Google can use these data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies..
This tool does not obtain personal details of the users. The information that it obtains is related to the IP address of the user.
Furthermore, SAN PABLO-CEU UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION notifies the user that they have the possibility of configuring their browser so they are informed about when cookies are received, so if they wish, they can prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below, we provide links of different browsers, through which said configuration can be set up: