The process of admission by transfer from other universities involves the evaluation of the personal and academic curriculum. In most cases, it includes an interview.
During the process, a provisional credit recognition report will be required (cost €100). For this we request the following documentation:
- Certificate of qualifications. Documentation related to the studies you have done so far.
- University Syllabus (including number of credits and nature of the subject).
- University course syllabus (teaching guides) (in a single file)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
If the documentation is in a language other than Spanish or English, we will let you know if it is necessary to provide a translation of the documents.
The higher education model at Universidad CEU San Pablo is based on personalised monitoring, Christian humanist values, solidarity and teamwork. This implies that the University can only guarantee the competence of its graduates after spending a period of time exposed to this model. For this reason, transfers from other universities are only admitted if they do not imply recognition or validation for more than 120 credits.
The definitive admission will take place when you hand in the stamped academic documentation, or certified copies by post or in person:
- Official academic transcript, stamped by the university (original or certified copy).
- Curriculum sealed by the university (original or certified copy).
- Programmes of the subjects that have led to the validation, stamped by the university (original or certified copy).
In the event that the university studies have been carried out outside the European Union, they must also be legalised by the Apostille of The Hague, or through diplomatic channels. If this documentation is not provided before the start of the course, the validations will not be effective.