Steps for selecting interview dates:
- 1. Enter your intranet of future student
- 2. Choose a date and a day to do the interview
- 3. You can do the interview online (Teams) or in person, as you prefer.
- 4. When you have chosen a date and time to do the interview you will receive an e-mail with the instructions
- 5. Do not forget which day you have to do the interview, (Spanish time) and before the day of the interview upload all the documentation we ask you for.
The admission interview is an exceptional occasion for us to get to know the candidates better and for you to get to know the CEU San Pablo University better. On the day of the interview, take advantage of the opportunity and ask the professor anything you want: How are the exams?; How many students are there in class?; What subjects are studied in the first year?
The professor will assess the reasons that lead you to study the chosen degree, your interests beyond the academic, as well as your language skills.
The objective of the admission test is to ensure your academic success at our University.
If after the test you forgot to ask something, call the International Admissions Service (+34915140404) or write to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to help you!