Free enrolment of students from the Ukrainian university community in the Certificate of University Extension-Erasmus Access for the Promotion of Employability by Universidad CEU San Pablo (2 ECTS). Content: 20 hours of online training (available in Spanish and English) with (optional) access to the employability and internships portal. The programme is based on the students' competences for accessing the labour market and for the development of their careers. It also provides the tools to search for a job and to improve socialisation at work. Students will learn to define their professional goals, to achieve their personal best, their social curriculum and social networks, to prepare job-search documents and to undertake enterpreneurial actions.
The Certificate must be taken between September 2022 and August 2023. This way, Ukrainian students can access, during the academic year 2022-23, the resources of the Career Center of Universidad CEU San Pablo, including:
- International and national Internship exclusive offers for the University.
- Acces to national and international employment and internships platforms.
- Employability Advice Videos and Modules.
- Direct access to business recruiters.
- Posibility to hold an individual meeting to be given personal advice by a Career Advisor.
Students must have an (accredited or not) B2 level of Spanish and/or B2 level of English to be able to accees the certificate and the Career Center service of the USP-CEU. Students shall provide proof of their status as university students in Ukraine. The students shall fulfil the internship requirements to be able to apply for them.
- Access to Summer University. Further Information.
- Access to Winter University. Further Information.
- Access to Exclusive Degree in Values and Leaderships in the Digital Age. Further Information.
- Access to University Guidance Service (SOU) for the psicological guidance and emotional welfare of the university community (students, PDI, Ukrainian PAS). Bilingual service (English/Spanish). Further Information.
- Access to social activities (Campus Life, Sports, Pastoral, etc.) of the University. Activities can be done in both Spanish and English. Further Information.
- Access to Language courses (Spanish and English) in online or in-person modalities, for students, PDI, Ukrainian PAS. Language Centre and CEU-Le. Further Information.
- Language Leraning Materials (funding line through the specific adaptation to the Erasmus+ K107 Programme).
- Erasmus Agreement to host Ukrainian students, signed with the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University.