Benefits of the programme :
The programme includes a number of academic and logistical benefits and support elements for the student:
- Simplified admission process to the partner university as a CEU student.
- Mandatory medical insurance from the University of Chicago during the stay in the USA.
- TOEFL IBT exam preparation course and an IBT test.
- Assistance from USP CEU and University of Chicago programme coordinators.
- Credit recognition
- Academic preparation and counselling, before and during the mobility
- Issuance of transcripts and programme diplomas.
- Discount on official CEU fees for the duration of the programme.
Tuition fees :
Students on the programme have special financial conditions, benefiting from a discount on CEU tuition fees during the academic year of mobility (students will continue to pay CEU tuition fees by virtue of the academic place they occupy) and a discount on the official fees of the partner university. Estimated mobility fees in 2023-24: 22,450€ (updated annually).
The University may award scholarships to students with the best academic results to help cover part of the cost of the programme. In no case will scholarships cover the full amount. The University reserves the right to leave scholarships unfilled.