Have you ever considered doing an internship abroad? If so, you have come to the right place. And if you have never thought about it, maybe after seeing this opportunity, you will start to pack your bags and take a leap that can change your life forever.
EUNIVERSITECH-SPAIN is a mobility consortium for students and recent graduates supported by the European Union, which facilitates international internships. It counts with the collaboration of partners from the EUniversiTECH alliance of universities and their collaborating entities in their respective countries that facilitate to CEU students the search for internships in international companies and institutions.
If you have ever thought about doing an internship abroad, we will help you to achieve your goal.
Whether you are a university student or have recently obtained your degree, doing an internship abroad is a unique way to continue acquiring essential skills for your professional future and to internationalize your Curriculum Vitae.
Goals of the internship consortium
- Promote a professional development of CEU students and recent CEU graduates through the acquisition of professional experience, as well as the so-called soft skills (related to social, communication, attitudinal or emotional intelligence skills).
- Improve the search of companies for the realization of practices.
- Facilitate the insertion of the students into an international environment.
- Promote the knowledge of languages and the reinforcement of the level previously acquired, attending to the demands of the labor market.
In order to make it easy for you, we take care of everything:
- Search for companies and internships shared between all the partner universities.
- Management of the assigned internship positions in each participating institution.
- Networking with host companies and institutions among the participating universities.
- Advice to candidates, both in the search for a company and in the preparation of all documentation, depending on the country of destination
Duration of the Consortium: September 2020 to June 2022.