The programme includes a number of advantages and elements of academic and logistical support for the student:
- Simplified admission process to the partner university as a CEU student.
- Compulsory medical insurance from Boston University during the stay in the U.S.
- TOEFL ITP exam preparation course and two ITP exams
- Assistance from programme coordinators at USPCEU and Boston University
- Credit recognition
- Academic preparation and counselling, before and during mobility
- Issuance of grade reports and programme diplomas
- Supervised study placements in the US
- Rebate on official CEU fees while on the programme.
The student of the programme has special economic conditions, enjoying a discount on CEU fees during the academic year of mobility (the student continues to pay CEU academic fees by virtue of the university place he/she occupies) and a reduced price on the official fees of the partner university. Estimated mobility fee in 2023-24: 25,600 € (updated annually) - the fee does not include the cost of applying for the optional OPT placement.
The University may award scholarships to students with the best academic records to help them cover part of the programme. The scholarships will in no case cover the full amount. The University reserves the right to leave scholarships vacant.