This Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry from Universidad CEU San Pablo offers you comprehensive training that will enable you to assess, diagnose and treat patients’ needs in the field of oral health. In addition, our teaching is based on ethical principles while also taking social skills into account, including good communication with the patient, so that you can practice your profession in line with values such as respect and empathy. Therefore:
- You will have professors who are practicing professionals to provide you with the most up-to-date theory and their own clinical criteria, given that most of them combine teaching with professional activities.
- Instruction in small groups.
- You will benefit from thorough practical training in our laboratories and lab-like dental clinics at the School as well as in our own dental practice and in hospitals with which the university has signed agreements.
- Classrooms equipped with Hyflex digital technology that makes it possible to combine in-person attendance with live online attendance from home.
- You may choose to study in English in order to prepare you to work abroad after you graduate.
- You will have access to state-of-the-art facilities such as laboratories equipped with the latest technology.
- You can take advantage of arrangements with more than 350 prestigious universities around the world to provide you an international experience by studying abroad.
- You can do internships at facilities such as Dentix, Vitaldent, Johnson&Johnson, Vivanta or Adecco.
- A safe setting: we have implemented hygiene and health protection measures and have established protocols to ensure that learning takes place in a safe, controlled environment.
The Dentistry Degree from Universidad CEU San Pablo aims to help you become a specialist in the field of oral health in five years.