Study Audiovisual Communication in a strong program that is in step with the changing times and offers a highly practical approach: you can participate in and develop audiovisual and multimedia projects from day one.
You will have at your disposal:
- Classrooms equipped with Hyflex digital technology that makes it possible to combine in-person attendance with live online attendance from home.
- Access to a complete audiovisual center equipped with TV and radio studios, editing and post-production rooms, digital and analog photography laboratories and our own digital platform (The Hub).
- The option of studying in English and completing part of your studies at universities around the world, or participating in our exclusive International Bilingual Program with UCLA Extension (California).
- More than one thousand internship arrangements in Spain and abroad with institutions and companies in the communication field such as RNE, TVE, Grupo Atresmedia, Mediaset, Cadena COPE, Cadena SER, Agencia EFE or Europa Press, to name a few.
- The opportunity to round off your university education in Audiovisual Communication by earning a second degree simultaneously (5 years).
- A safe setting: we have implemented hygiene and health protection measures and have established protocols to ensure that learning takes place in a safe, controlled environment.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Audiovisual Communication from Universidad CEU San Pablo aims to provide an understanding and command of the techniques for creating, editing and managing audiovisual content using digital tools, while also offering organizational and corporate knowledge about the sector.